Travel to Nuremberg
An event’s image and success depend to a substantial degree on how readily people can get there – and Nuremberg has excellent transport connections, whether by car, rail, or air.
The city and its whole Metropolitan Region are fast and easy to reach via the European motorway network, the rail network, and international Albrecht Dürer Airport. And you can get from A to B within the city limits fast and easily too, with or without a car.
Travel by car
Nuremberg has very good connections for those who drive:
- Direct connections to the A3, A6, A73 and A9 motorways.
- Smooth trips to three closely-grouped major event sites – the NürnbergConvention Center, ARENA and the Stadium – by way of the “Dynamic Traffic Management System”.
Travel by Underground
- 12 minutes from the airport to the Central Train Station
- 8 minutes from the Central Train Station to the trade fair and convention site via lines U1 and U11 (“Messe” stop)
Travel by train
- Direct ICE connections to cities like Munich, Berlin, Leipzig, Frankfurt, Cologne and Hamburg
- Central Train Station in the immediate vicinity of hotels on the edge of the Old Town
Travel by air
- Albrecht Dürer Airport Nuremberg has won multiple Business Traveller Awards
- Fast handling and short distances
- Good connections to the center of town and to NürnbergMesse with its NürnbergConvention Center