Nuremberg is so easy to get to
Location and accessibility
Whether it’s by car, train or plane, Nuremberg can be travelled to quickly and easily using the European motorway and rail networks and/or the European flight schedule.
Nuremberg is very well connected for drivers:
- It is directly connected to the A3, A6, A73 and A9 motorways.
- The “dynamic traffic guidance system” makes it very easy to get to the NürnbergConvention Center, ARENA and Stadium, which are also very close to each other.
Nuremberg is also very convenient to get to without a car.
By underground (U-Bahn)
- It is 12 minutes from the airport to Nuremberg’s main train station.
- Lines U1 and U11 will then take you to the exhibition and convention center ("Messe" station)in eight minutes from the main train station.
- There are direct ICE routes to Nuremberg from Munich, Berlin, Leipzig, Frankfurt, Cologne, Hamburg and numerous other cities.
- Nuremberg’s main train station is located close to several hotels on the edge of the city’s old town.
- Nuremberg’s Albrecht Dürer Airport has won the "Business Traveller Award” multiple times.
- The airport offers fast service and short distances between different areas.
- It is also well connected to the city centre and NürnbergMesse and the NürnbergConvention Center.